Sunday, February 09, 2003
Woo-hoo! Got some linkage from Steven Den Beste! I have arrived, baby!

I guess this is a good opportunity for me to tell everyone that I am pretty green when it comes to running a blog. It'll take me a while to set up comments, for example. (And yes, I will have comments. I wouldn't even be doing this if it wasn't for people like Charles Johson, Steven Green, and Bill Quick, allowing comments on their blogs.) I also don't have a hit counter, and more importantly, I don't know how to get at my referrer logs. The upshot is that if you link to me, and I fail to acknowledge it, I beg you, please, please forgive me! Odds are, I probably never even knew.

Hell, I don't even know why the bottom three sites on my puny blogroll are always underlined...
Update: They are links I hadn't clicked on yet. Duh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive