Thursday, February 13, 2003
Sofia Sideshow says, let the "anti-war" nimrods speak, and I agree wholeheartedly. I don't think anyone has done as much to discredit the "peace" movement as the comically radical nutballs they've been putting in front of cameras to vent their righteous rage.

My only quibble is that he lumps "the Left" in with these nutballs. I disagree: nothing about the idiocy of ANSWER or Sean Penn indicates that other regular left-wing causes -- affirmative action, wealth redistribution, etc. -- are automatically illegitimate or wrong. (There are plenty of arguments both for and against them, but this isn't one of those.) ANSWER et al. are not The Left; they are far its very shrillest fringes, the always-outraged Lepht!!!™. That's why I prefer terms like "idiotarians" (hey Jane: neener neener!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive