Sunday, July 06, 2003
11:48 PM | Posted by E. Nough
So Google has been putting up some rather interesting Left-wing links as banner ads on this blog. Just in case you are wondering, I don't get to select the sponsors, though I don't particularly object to people who disagree with me sponsoring my blog. I know, I know, I've brought it up before. Just thought I'd say it again, just in case.
- ► 2004 (93)
- Best Goldberg line ever. I'm sorry, but not sin...
- Si Vous êtes français... Do NOT send me email. ...
- I've seen people ask where the moderate Muslims ar...
- Courtesy of the Inoperable Terran, I found a rathe...
- The Atlantic reports that the UN has appointed an ...
- Here's something to think about: the number of Ame...
- Slow news day for the wire services Bush arrive...
- So Google has been putting up some rather interest...
- Charles Johnson has a link to the ultimate Islamis...
- This past Tuesday, hundreds of thousands marched i...
- By way of Charles Johnson comes news that Saudi Ar...
- ▼ July (11)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry