Sunday, July 27, 2003
9:03 PM | Posted by E. Nough
Best Goldberg line ever.
I'm sorry, but not since Professor Peter Singer explained that we should give as good as we get from dogs who hump our legs, have I been so exasperated with the way some academics think they can use their head for a colonoscopy and then crab-walk around expecting all the world to think their new hats make them look smart.I don't consider myself particularly conservative, but the article made me laugh out loud.
Update: I fixed the link, so now you can find the correct article. Thanks to Julie de Maupin for alerting me to the mistake.
- ► 2004 (93)
- Best Goldberg line ever. I'm sorry, but not sin...
- Si Vous êtes français... Do NOT send me email. ...
- I've seen people ask where the moderate Muslims ar...
- Courtesy of the Inoperable Terran, I found a rathe...
- The Atlantic reports that the UN has appointed an ...
- Here's something to think about: the number of Ame...
- Slow news day for the wire services Bush arrive...
- So Google has been putting up some rather interest...
- Charles Johnson has a link to the ultimate Islamis...
- This past Tuesday, hundreds of thousands marched i...
- By way of Charles Johnson comes news that Saudi Ar...
- ▼ July (11)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry