Friday, June 27, 2003
4:49 PM | Posted by E. Nough
Re-cycle of violenceHey, where have we heard this before?
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A gunman shot a U.S. soldier in the neck as he browsed a Baghdad market on Friday and American forces accidentally killed an 11-year-old boy, part of a vicious cycle of Iraqi attacks and ever-tougher U.S. crackdowns on resistance.
- ► 2004 (93)
- Couldn't have put it better myself: I don't kno...
- Cynthia Ozick makes an extremely distressing point...
- Re-cycle of violence Hey, where have we heard t...
- I have to ask... Sheep smugglers?! (As to th...
- AP has a story on the wires that the CIA may have ...
- A most interesting photo slide show by the AFP in ...
- Fans of Rachel "Squish" Corrie will no doubt be ou...
- Protesters bare meta-asses The usual bunch prot...
- I'm usually not very interested in loud arguments ...
- Another day, another bomb... The Arab-Israeli c...
- McDonald's vs. Lunch Ladies; no contest The eee...
- Two words: mashed peas.
- June's Atlantic Monthly has a fascinating article ...
- It doesn't suprise me that Mark Morford has penned...
- Wow, talk about credulous reporting: Teachers s...
- So much of this AP article on the Sultaana Freeman...
- ▼ June (16)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry