Sunday, December 28, 2003
10:30 AM | Posted by E. Nough
The Zionist occupation of space continues:
JERUSALEM (Reuters) -- Israel launched its second commercial communications satellite Saturday.If current trends continue, I expect the Arab tinfoil-beanie market to explode. (Figuratively, in this case.)
Live television pictures broadcast on Israeli television showed the liftoff of the Russian Soyuz-Fregat launch vehicle which carried the AMOS 2 satellite into space. It took off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- ► 2004 (93)
- By way of LGF comes the story of Chris Patten, a "...
- Oh, fer Chrissakes. You wanna know why Israel's p...
- Squirrel Shaheed This is the funniest story I'v...
- The Zionist occupation of space continues: JERU...
- Steven Den Beste writes: OK, let me get this st...
- Arab karaoke "Stangers in the night. . ." ...
- Having established that Saddam is not Hagrid, I al...
- Downgraded accommodations $750,000 and he lived...
- Instapundit links to this little blurb at The End ...
- We interrupt this preposterously long silence to s...
- ▼ December (10)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry