Sunday, December 14, 2003
11:32 PM | Posted by E. Nough
Having established that Saddam is not Hagrid, I also feel obligated to point out that, surface resemblances notwithstanding, he is not Cheech Marin:
Here at Thinking Meat, we always try to keep the public well-informed, and dispel confusion before it can set in.
- ► 2004 (93)
- By way of LGF comes the story of Chris Patten, a "...
- Oh, fer Chrissakes. You wanna know why Israel's p...
- Squirrel Shaheed This is the funniest story I'v...
- The Zionist occupation of space continues: JERU...
- Steven Den Beste writes: OK, let me get this st...
- Arab karaoke "Stangers in the night. . ." ...
- Having established that Saddam is not Hagrid, I al...
- Downgraded accommodations $750,000 and he lived...
- Instapundit links to this little blurb at The End ...
- We interrupt this preposterously long silence to s...
- ▼ December (10)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry