CNN reports the head of Palestinian Hamas has issued a statement expressing outrage that Saddam would encourage martrydom in others, yet personally go down without a fight.That is very unfair of Hamas. Killing yourself after so many others have committed acts of martyrdom to bring you back to power, well, that just strikes me as awfully inconsiderate.
On the other hand, no such limitation applies to Hamas's leaders, including Abdel Aziz Rantisi, whom Fox News helpfully describes as a doctor and a sometime poet. I therefore expect him to strap a bomb to himself and his family, and send them out on martyrdom operations, any day now.
. . .aaaany day now. . .
- ► 2004 (93)
- By way of LGF comes the story of Chris Patten, a "...
- Oh, fer Chrissakes. You wanna know why Israel's p...
- Squirrel Shaheed This is the funniest story I'v...
- The Zionist occupation of space continues: JERU...
- Steven Den Beste writes: OK, let me get this st...
- Arab karaoke "Stangers in the night. . ." ...
- Having established that Saddam is not Hagrid, I al...
- Downgraded accommodations $750,000 and he lived...
- Instapundit links to this little blurb at The End ...
- We interrupt this preposterously long silence to s...
- ▼ December (10)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry