Tuesday, August 19, 2003
8:39 AM | Posted by E. Nough
One woman was killed and four other people were wounded by an explosion yesterday at the entrance to a Tel Aviv restaurant. The explosive device apparently was intended to harm a criminal figure, but its detonator malfunctioned and the bomb missed its mark, police said. The dead woman was identified as Sara Ben Edri, 56, of Tel Aviv.The poor dead woman was an immigrant from Iraq. Sometimes this stuff is just too weird -- and far too tragic -- for words.
Update: I really hate it when I speak too soon...
- ► 2004 (93)
- Interesting bit from this article about the Japane...
- Instapundit seems taken aback and troubled by this...
- It's late, I'm tired, and I don't feel like dealin...
- It seems that Arab terror activity in Israel has d...
- Well, that didn't take long. Only a few years aft...
- A few months back, just after the Columbia launch ...
- I don't listen to talk radio much, but I'll catch ...
- I can't remember where I found this (probably at D...
- Hi. I'm Ralph Nader. Please vote for this gu...
- This is just all kinds of creepy and wrong: JAC...
- Charles Johnson links to an MSNBC story on rapes a...
- ▼ August (11)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry