Wednesday, August 13, 2003
7:31 AM | Posted by E. Nough
Hi. I'm Ralph Nader. Please vote for this guy. Wow, I'm sad. I am always sad. What I need is a nice piece of pie.
The show of political support at the Green Party's San Francisco headquarters took an unscripted turn Tuesday when a prankster burst into the room and slammed a cream pie into Nader's face. The culprit fled through a side door.Fools. It was Gary Coleman's secret band of thugs all along. The world don't move to the beat of just one drum, y'know.
Camejo later suggested the pie assault was the work of Democrats who may feel threatened by the Green Party's growing popularity.
- ► 2004 (93)
- Interesting bit from this article about the Japane...
- Instapundit seems taken aback and troubled by this...
- It's late, I'm tired, and I don't feel like dealin...
- It seems that Arab terror activity in Israel has d...
- Well, that didn't take long. Only a few years aft...
- A few months back, just after the Columbia launch ...
- I don't listen to talk radio much, but I'll catch ...
- I can't remember where I found this (probably at D...
- Hi. I'm Ralph Nader. Please vote for this gu...
- This is just all kinds of creepy and wrong: JAC...
- Charles Johnson links to an MSNBC story on rapes a...
- ▼ August (11)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry