Tuesday, April 29, 2003
5:02 PM | Posted by E. Nough
Blogger Permalink FixTo everyone using Blogger who's had their permalinks chewed up: the problem isn't actually with the links, it's with your archives. See this Blogger Knowledge Base article for how to fix it: http://publicmind.blogger.com/enduser/group.jsp?node=179.
Permalinks at Thinking Meat have been repaired. Apologies for any inconvenience, emotional distress, or hair loss endured as a result.
- ► 2004 (93)
- So the Tel-Aviv suicide bombers are both British c...
- C-SPAN is rebroadcasting the Palestinian satellite...
- Blogger Permalink Fix To everyone using Blogger...
- Lest it accidentally pick up a loose scrap of cred...
- More reality TV Oh, this is just great.
- Andrew Sullivan mentions something that's been bot...
- Some of you may be lying awake nights, thinking to...
- The normally reasonable Aziz Poonawalla retreads a...
- What an excellent story: Iraqi Muslims came to ...
- Little Green Birthday It's Charles Johnson's bi...
- Sorry I've been so quiet lately. It's been a pr...
- ▼ April (11)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry