Wednesday, September 22, 2004
11:34 AM | Posted by E. Nough
Bush Campaign Crosses a Red Line
WASHINGTON Sept. 22, 2004 — John Kerry windsurfs left and right in a new television ad from President Bush's campaign that says the Democrat's positions on Iraq, education and health care shift "whichever way the wind blows."
"In which direction would John Kerry lead?" asks the ad, which is set to Johann Strauss' "Blue Danube Waltz."
This is unacceptable. The "Blue Danube Waltz" is one of my favorite pieces of music. If the Bushies make me think of Kerry each time I hear it, I will never forgive them.
- Bush Campaign Crosses a Red Line ABC News repor...
- Oh, give me a break: A cardinal rule of investi...
- Some thoughts on the Union thug vs. 3-year-old sto...
- CBS Memos - the Source Is Obvious There has bee...
- Hugh Hewitt says there should be a Congressional h...
- My Long-awaited Statement I established to my s...
- More documents for CBS News A Jonah Goldberg re...
- Oh, for crying out loud. It seems that in respo...
- Greetings, fellow LGF readers! The Rather/media re...
- I have been following the Rathergate controversy w...
- According to the University of Maryland's Program ...
- "We Have No Choice" Check out this amazing stor...
- A few random thoughts on the Beslan school massacr...
- AP does a search-and-replace From this hair-rai...
- ▼ September (14)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry