Oh, for crying out loud.
It seems that in response to the criticisms leveled by Charles Johnson, Joseph Newcomer, and many, many others, the lefties at Kos and the mainstream media have taken the divide-and-conquer approach: they break the whole fraud into individual objections, then "refute" by showing how, in some obscure way, it is technically possible to to account for each abnormality.
Fine, then. I claim that these documents were written in 1986. By Deng Xiaoping. On the moon.
- Bush Campaign Crosses a Red Line ABC News repor...
- Oh, give me a break: A cardinal rule of investi...
- Some thoughts on the Union thug vs. 3-year-old sto...
- CBS Memos - the Source Is Obvious There has bee...
- Hugh Hewitt says there should be a Congressional h...
- My Long-awaited Statement I established to my s...
- More documents for CBS News A Jonah Goldberg re...
- Oh, for crying out loud. It seems that in respo...
- Greetings, fellow LGF readers! The Rather/media re...
- I have been following the Rathergate controversy w...
- According to the University of Maryland's Program ...
- "We Have No Choice" Check out this amazing stor...
- A few random thoughts on the Beslan school massacr...
- AP does a search-and-replace From this hair-rai...
- ▼ September (14)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry