It's been over a month since the last time I posted anything here on Thinking Meat, and for that, I suppose I should apologize. On top of being busy and lazy, I had nothing to say, and I refuse to post strictly for the sake of posting.
This will be quick. Tomorrow, I will vote. I will vote for George W. Bush. It's not a tough decision. Bush is a lousy communicator and has an uninspiring presence. True. But his opponent is, at core, a thoroughly deluded fool. Not only deluded, but arrogant. The man actually thinks he can bring France and Germany into Iraq by "explaining" to them "the stakes." Right. As if they don't know. What a vacuous, pompous buffoon. And, as I write this, there's a real chance it'll be President-elect Buffoon by this time next week.
...Anyway. I'm voting Bush, to no one's surprise. I'll cast my ballot in the morning, after which, all I have is hope. And, unfortunately, a good deal of worry. Don't get me wrong: I think Bush will win. But this one is going to be close.
Too close. Much too close. But that's a topic for another day.
- When talking Palestinian politics, remember not to...
- A case for less government I know this is norma...
- New Hampshire It Ain't Now that Arafat has bid ...
- Buh-bye Three days after I wish him a long life...
- Guilty pleasures OK, I admit it: part of the re...
- Linking to an incoherent rant by Keith Olbermann, ...
- Here is where you'll always find them... Ann Al...
- Dear Mr. Kinsley... You don't have to apologize...
- Dear Democrats... Now that you've survived your...
- Long Live Arafat Now that Arafat has turned int...
- Red Herrings of the Week: Gay Marriage and Other "...
- Why I voted for George W. Bush This started out...
- Sweet Last night was the Democrats' Waterloo. ...
- It's been over a month since the last time I poste...
- ▼ November (14)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry