What a bunch of lamersBy way of the Terran, I've learned that those perennial useless busy-bodies at the Center for Science in the Public Interest are trying to ban beer ads during collegiate sports games, implying that such ads lead to "binge drinking."
Never mind that more than half of all college students are over 21, and thus a perfectly legitimate audience. Forget also that many alumni -- themselves way over 21 -- watch these games, and also like beer.
All you Tuttering Templars of Temperance, listen up: the reason college students drink beer till they puke is not advertising campaigns with frogs or babes in them. It's to be as different as possible from irritating dweebs like you.
- ► 2004 (93)
- What a bunch of lamers By way of the Terran, I'...
- Steven Den Beste has an interesting post on what h...
- Something I'm getting sick and tired of are these ...
- I am going to try to keep this post civil. It'll ...
- By way of LGF comes an article on the reaction by ...
- Idiotarianism on display The Independent, most ...
- ICRC to Arabs in West Bank: Drop Dead . . .and ...
- I knew it! That "close door" button on elevator...
- Just a quick post to say that this behavior by rad...
- So apparently there's been quite a lot of constern...
- Just a quick note: I have not disabled comments on...
- Having decried European idiocy in my previous post...
- Unbelievable OK, look. I can deal when a senil...
- ▼ November (13)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry