Thursday, July 29, 2004
11:37 PM | Posted by E. Nough
Hey, what's with all these people staggering in? Oh, they are vodka drinkers. Come on in, ladies and gentlemen, and make yourself at home. I'm sweeping out the cobwebs around here, but help yourselves to whatever you like: there's stuff on Democrats, some cynical stuff about Israel, a bit of F9/11 bashing. . . Feel free to
mark the walls post comments, too.
- Bill Clinton had "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorr...
- Hey, what's with all these people staggering in? ...
- Kerry speech thoughts: Oh, Lord... "reporti...
- Listening to today's Democratic convention: W...
- Some thoughts watching the Democratic National Con...
- A Modest Open Letter Unsolicited advice for the S...
- There seems to be a lot of noise about how there a...
- Let me see if I have this straight: The so-call...
- Has anyone ever noticed that Michael Moore has nev...
- ▼ July (9)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry