Tuesday, January 20, 2004
11:59 PM | Posted by E. Nough
Tim Blair is hosting a game where you adapt Dean's Iowa speech to another locale. I have contributed vowel-starved Serbia:
And you know something? You know something? Not only are we going to Srbobran, we're going to Zrenjanin and Vrsac and Bela Crkva and Kragujevac and Zvornik and Loznica! We're going to Gornji Milanovac and Jagodina and Kursumlija! And we're going to Prokuplje and Vlasotince and Vranje and Podgorica! And then we're going to Belgrade. Down with Kostunica! Reeearrrhhhhhh!And to offset this, vowel-rich Estonia:
And you know something? You know something? Not only are we going to Jogeva, we're going to Marjamaa and Haapsalu and and Saare and Hiiu and Tartu! We're going to Paide and Rapla and Viljandi! And we're going to Parnu and Abja-Paluoja and Kivioli and Sillamae! And then we're going to Tallinn. To take back the Riigikogu! Eeaaaaiiiiiaaaaa!
- Setting The World To Rights thinks that I was too ...
- Tim Blair is hosting a game where you adapt Dean's...
- What I'm playing in the car tomorrow This Dean ...
- Distortion effect So it turns out that Dean was...
- Feel! My! Wrath! His rage no longer control...
- Apologies to Kelis My fatwa brings all the ...
- With help from the inimitable Cox and Forkum, LGF ...
- Hey, am I the only one who missed the War on Smoki...
- ▼ January (8)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry