Friday, September 12, 2003
10:05 AM | Posted by E. Nough
Because one man's dictator's stooge is another man's...Get a load of this paragraph from the New York Times:
In a rash of violence against American-led coalition troops in Iraq, two coalition soldiers were killed and 10 were wounded by rebels in three separate incidents in the past 24 hours, the American military said today.Foreign jihadis and Ba'athist bitter-enders: rebels.
- ► 2004 (93)
- A short while ago, I asked about the wisdom of ful...
- The whackjob nuns who cut through a chain-link fen...
- If this story is true (which it may very well not ...
- Gil Shterzer is unimpressed with the AP and AFP. ...
- It never stops to amaze me just how much both the ...
- Because one man's dictator's stooge is another man...
- With the upcoming free-trade WTO talks in Cancun, ...
- A warning: the post linked below has a very graphi...
- Are they trying to be funny? Sometimes I wonder...
- Thoughts on "going to the UN" Some half-baked t...
- ▼ September (10)
- Make Money Online
- Staunch Moderate
- Rittenhouse Review
- Work at Home News
- Second String Swap
- Investment Banking Monkey
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- TRR Blog
- Bloombox Reviews
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry